Math for Strategists Harvard Case Solution & Analysis

Great strategists are highly dependent on the number, as they go about their work. Offers an overview of high and low brow quantitative tools that students encounter during the course strategy. The class explores the arcane tools in detail, the emphasis here is on low-grade calculations. Such calculations often come up in class, but because they seem so simple, they get a little air time or explanation. From past experience, class, about 20% of the students in each section come into play with the intuition and experience to make these simple calculations yourself. The remaining 80% understand the calculations after they see and understand their meaning, but to miss the opportunity to do the math yourself to the class. "Hide
by Tarun Khanna, Jan W. Rivkin, 18 pages. Publication Date: November 10, 2004. Prod. #: 705433-PDF-ENG

Math for Strategists Case Solution Other Similar Case Solutions like

Math for Strategists

Share This